Storm® Ultra is a highly effective new addition to the successful line of Storm® products. At least twice as palatable as leading anticoagulant block baits, Storm® Ultra is stable and durable enough to withstand extreme temperatures. Storm® Ultra features a patented formulation employing an innovative BASF binder with superior performance.
Storm® Ultra provides the palatability of a soft block and the durability of a hard block.
- New, highly palatable formulation; at least twice as palatable as leading anticoagulant block baits
- Patented formulation employing an innovative BASF binder with superior performance
- Durable and stable under extreme temperatures
- Highly effective single-feed bait against rats and mice – also against anticoagulant-resistant strains*
- Proven single feed flocoumafen efficacy
- Controls House mice (Mus musculus), Brown rats (Rattus norvegicus) and Black rats (Rattus rattus)
Why Storm® Ultra
The palatability of a paste with the durability of a block
At least twice as palatable as leading wax block baits
Even in situations where competing food sources are readily available, Storm® Ultra is readily accepted by rats and mice. Superior performance of innovative binder allows for reduced binder content therefore over 80% of the ingredients are human food grade quality, making the bait more readily accepted as a food source by rodents.
Durable and stable in the most extreme conditions
Storm® Ultra can withstand the extreme temperatures often found in both rural and industrial environments. Tested in extreme heat and cold, Storm® Ultra remains stable, durable and effective.
Highly effective, against rats and mice
With its greater palatability and appeal to rats and mice, Storm® Ultra is highly effective against rodent infestations, also against anticoagulant-resistant strains*.
Storm® Ultra must be handled responsibly and in compliance with label directions. Please refer to the approved product label in your country for specific use information.
According to BASF studies
|Strain||Resistance to anticoagulants||Mortality|
|Wild-derived mice||Resistance to bromadiolone||100%|
|Wild-derived R. rattus||Susceptible||100%|
|Wild-derived R. norvegicus||Resistance to difenacoum & bromadiolone||100%|