Neokil® is an odourless grain bait, based on high quality micronized whole wheat with added active mould protection for extended indoor and outdoor use. It is based on the active substance difenacoum.
Neokil® is especially valuable for consistent control of rats and mice.
- Multi-purpose, whole wheat bait for consistent control
- Highly palatable to both rats and mice
- Reliable value in surplus baiting
- Active mould protection
- When signs of rats are seen, survey your premises inside and out to determine the extent and location of the infestation
- In particular, check for runs along walls and in vegetation around buildings
- Also specifically check for rat holes, especially near water up to 100m away
- Look inside buildings for any damage and droppings and also check for tracks in dust and mud
How to use Neokil®:
For rat control:
Place up to 200g Neokil® bait at each bait point. These should be located 5-10 meters apart in a number of dry locations within the infested area, near burrows, on runways and where droppings are seen.
Outdoors, the bait should be covered to prevent access by children, animals & birds. Use covers constructed from drainpipes, open-ended boxes, or sheets of metal or wood, secured at an angle against a wall.
Bait box use is mandatory for professionals, but covered and protected bait points are permitted for trained-professionals. Users should always check the label to confirm conditions of use for their country.
For mice control:
Place up to 30g Neokil® bait at each bait point, 1-2 meters apart where there are signs of activity such as droppings, gnawing or tracks.
Bait box use is mandatory for professionals, but covered and protected bait points are permitted for trained professionals. Users should always check the label to confirm conditions of use for their country. Inspect baits frequently, replacing eaten bait. If a bait point is completely consumed, increase the quantity and replenish until bait is left untouched.