By regulating longitudinal turf growth and reducing shoot growth, Attraxor® helps lessen the frequency of mowing and clipping volumes. It also limits the spread of annual meadow grass, Poa annua, by reducing seed-head production and physiological weakening. At the recommended dose rate, one application of Attraxor® reduces the fresh weight of grass cuttings by up to 70% and lowers grass height by up to 30% for up to four weeks after application.
- Acts within four hours of application
- Delivers great turf quality and appearance
- Improves sward density and playability
- Enables better labour efficiency
- Improves root formation leading to healthier grass
- Extends regulation of growth against fine turf grass species
Reduces shoot growth
Attraxor® is a plant growth regulator for use on managed amenity turf. It reduces shoot growth which lessens the frequency of mowing and the volume of clippings created. At the recommended dose rate, one application of Attraxor® will give a reduction in fresh weight of grass cuttings of up to 70% and a lowering in grass height of up to 25% for up to four weeks after application.
Produces consistent effect
Attraxor® produces a consistent effect, so there is no need to adjust the application dose, regardless of cutting height or grass species. It is equally effective on all cool temperate grass species, such as Agrostis spp., Festuca spp., Lolium perenne, Holcus lanatus and Poa pratensis. A reduced dose of 0.5-0.65 kg/ha was shown to be sufficient for efficient Poa annua management.
- Supplants selectively annual meadow grass (Poa annua) by reducing seed head production
- Contains prohexadione-calcium, a new BASF growth regulator for turf that reduces turf growth and clippings by up to 70%
- Uses an innovative formulation for fast plant uptake, instant performance and better tournament management
- Excellent compatibility with turf grasses
- Contains a water conditioner for easier application
- Can be mixed with fertilisers, adjuvants, stimulants and crop protection products
- Superior performance against Poa annua pioneering, leading to less chemical use
Care notice for users:
Attraxor® may cause discoloration (yellowing) of Poa annua. Care should be taken if Poa annua constitutes a large percentage of the grass sward. Attraxor® contains Prohexadione. Always read the label and product information before use. For further product information including warning phrases and symbols refer to the Labels, MSDSs & EISs section of this website.